Thursday, February 3, 2011

Niel 'Top Teen': "I will give my killer smile"

Q: "Niel you get more popularity from fans. How isyour attitude to fans of different ages? "
Niel:
"I was not very popular in all ages (Laughter)dongsaeng fans will say" Oppa oppa "so I'll keepthem, and the noonas will say" Niel Niel-ah-ah "andthey'll keep me. Hum ... I'll give my killer smile(Laughter) "
Q: "You say you're playing good football, whatposition? and what other sports do you like? "
Niel:
"I positioned the middle. At school I used to play inclub football, I like football. So I have a tendency togo workout, and when talking about football, it will be about games, watch a game and play it, I likeeverything. I like all sports in the stadium "

Q: You have a lot of interviews today, is there anyquestion that really want to be asked or questionsthat you hope not to be asked? "
Niel:
"I hope you guys ask about my name, and I hopeyou guys will not ask if I have a personal flair. Evenwhen I try to discover personal talents, I can not geta good "

Source: The Star Chosun