Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heechul: "The incidence of accidents in Singapore make me trauma"

Recently, Heechul and Leeteuk who had an accident involving seven cars at once. ManagerSM Entertainment fans minds at ease by saying,"Both are fine. When they returned to Korea on 31January, they'll immediately to the hospital forexamination. "
It was Super Junior arrived at the airport inSingapore and many fans in attendance. Somefans were too enthusiastic pursuit of the van SuperJunior who headed to the hotel. Until they shouldavoid the chase until the car hit a van that Leeteukand Heechul climbed. After that, 5 cars theypursued the van continue to collide with each otherthat make up to destroy the seven car collision.This accident also appeared in newspapers in Singapore.
In an interview with Sportsworld by telephone,Heechul says "My body does not feel goodbecause my back was also sakit.Itu horriblebecause it reminded me with the first incident I've ever experienced before. Because I was traumatized, I could not sleep in the car and I could not bend my leg properly "
Then Heechul talks about his love story "I do notlike to complain about how I want to have apersonal life. But I do not want to risk my life toreceive love. "
Source: Sportsworld