Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kibum explain the reason why he out from U-Kiss


Earlier today, reported about the release of Alexander and Kim Kibum from U-KISS.
Some time ago, Kibum explained his decision through a long tweet, which reads:
Hello this is U-KISS Kibum, or more specifically, a former member of the U-KISS, Kim Kibum.
    
After two months of procrastination, I finally got the courage to write this post.
    
First, the agent and I have made an agreement about my exclusive contract in February 2011.
    
Because the agency wanted the changes on members, we write the document approval for the dissolution of the contract, and from that day on, I became a former member of the U-KISS.
    
Contrary to what most of you may think, this is not related to business Piro Piro me ... it's not about losing interest in U-KISS.
    
I always thought the U-KISS is very important from anyone, and I am proud to say that not once did my business bhwa akn my schedule krena inhibited by U-KISS ..
    
I always think its more of a family member. I am very disappointed that I had to part with them like this, but that's because the agency wanted changes.
    
I may leave on one side of the decision, however, of this I can learn a lot and met many people, as well as members of the U-KISS.
    
My feeling is very chaotic at the time thought that a few lines in this message could hurt many people that I love.
    
I will continue my personal activities on the broadcast.
    
Thank you to everyone who supported me wherever I am, and I'll see you once again as a businessman,"    Thank you.
Source: Kim Kibum’s Twitter (@90KKB)
Via:allkpop