Friday, January 28, 2011

Han Geng Want Back One Stage with Super Junior

"I know every job is not easy, that's why I have to appreciate your efforts. Whatever you ask, I will answer. " 
Once the statement Han Geng (26) to a reporter who asked for time to interview with him. 
The reporter was taken aback. Han Geng changed his views about as fast as blink of the eye.Understandably, when it was joined in the Korean boy band Super Junior, the man from Hei Long Jiang, China, it seemed unattainable. 
"Her tone was casual, but I feel the true sincerity.An hour conversation with him opened my eyes in recognizing the new figure of Han Geng a sincere, friendly, and full of gratitude. It's really an ideal kind of guy, "I'm the reporter was amazed. 
Initial chat about his decision would come out of SM Entertainment, a management major role in a brilliant career in the entertainment industry. 
"I do not care people say I do not know the feeling grateful, nuts forgot their skin, or whatever. What is certain though conditions are different now, I must admit the experience in Korea gave me a lot of science and learning. They are a big part in achievements. Memory is very important. But somehow the past and I will not dissolve in it. I'd better think about the future and focus on doing what can be done now, "she said firmly. 
Han Geng conscious decision to make a lot of disappointed parties - especially those Super Junior fans who want their idol groups are always intact. But Han Geng stressed, not to worry.Although no longer be under the auspices of the group and the same management, his heart would turn to the friends. 
"My feelings on the personnel Super Junior is still the same. I also still and kept trying to maintain relationships. Precisely this makes us grow up together. And if the law allows, I hope to go back to Korea and performed at one stage. My dream-13 we were able to sing, dance, and play games together. " 
Anyway, there was no point in arguing Han Geng's decision is right or wrong. Clearly, one of the Olympic torch bearer has a strong consideration, although choosing not mention it again. 
"I think for someone experiencing tough times is not always bad. We can see it from a different perspective. Bypassing all I've ever felt, that my own experience that had nothing to do with other people. So, I do not need to tell all the difficulties that had to hurt. All the past will I keep as learning, "he said wisely. 
Hmmm, but basically Han Geng was not the kind of people are fond indulgence in the story though.When at the age of 12 years he had lived in Beijing to leave her parents for the sake of knowledge, do not think he never grieve. 
"Honestly, I still face various trials. But whether it is good or bad, usually I do not talk to parents. I'm afraid they are worried. I just want them happy, so I chose not to burden with anything. If sad, I usually find my friends, asking them to tell what is being undertaken and I'm not much talking. Basically I'm not smart people express themselves. If there's anything better I keep myself. At least I listen to music, play games, watch TV, movies, or just relax.Sometimes if you've had enough, I could cry, "said the man who mastered 56 types of Chinese traditional dance this.