Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kyuhyun Letter To Hangeng ..


This is the contents of Kyu letter to Hanggeng ..
Dear:
The only Koko Cinaku, Hankyung .. Hyung, is from GameKyu, DraKyu, KyuMong, and 小 13mu (13th child) and have recently added 2 new nickname, so now you can also call me or DanceKyu SlideKyu.
How are you hyung? Did you eat well? You look so skinny now compared to the last I saw. You have 5 more years with us, and almost 10 years along with 11 other hyung (calculated at the time so trainees), so I thought you'd be familiar with Korean food, and once you're back to China, you should be all very different.
Hyung, do you seen our new song, Bonamana? The song was very successful, even 2 times to get a champion at Music Bank. We again get a success like the "U", "Do not Don", and "Sorry Sorry" is not it?
For me, each song has special meaning. The first, "U" is very important and meaningful for me, because this is a song debutku as one member of Super Junior.
When we first want to display the "U", everyone Teukie hyung especially encouraging, and said do not be nervous, because I've been blessed with God that sounds good, but I'm still not confident.
Until you, hyung, who said something to me. The words that I will never forget, despite being 4 years since that time. Are you also still remember hyung?
"Do not worry too much Kyu, also do not be nervous, I'm sure you can skip all of them. I really understand how you feel now, because I've always felt the same like when his debut with 11 other members, and I'm sure you will be better than me because you're also the Koreans, just like they (the other), so am left believing. Cho Kyuhyun fighting! "
These words always came to my mind, which made me more confident, and stay motivated, I'm very grateful to you hyung.
Then, our second album, Do not Don. We are also very successful at that time, although I must admit, I did not really like talking about this. I feel it is time terberatku (because of an accident that almost claimed my life). I almost gave up. But I remember back 12 hyung including you, who are always encouraging, giving me new hope to keep fighting, and finally, I succeeded. Not only myself one, but all of us. We're back with white hair style (with Sungmin hyung too)
I, Kyuhyun very grateful to you all, who decided not to leave me, and kept waiting for me although it is unclear how long it is. I'm very proud of myself that I could return the Super Junior to 13 people back, even though I only appear for a few seconds. But that's what the name "Super Junior".
Then, the third album, Sorry Sorry, we make hits, breaking a new record, and get many awards. Admittedly, I'm a little disappointed because we only perform air-12, without Kibum hyung's because he wants to focus first act, we can not stop it and can only encourage him. You know, not comfortable just see 12 heads, 12 mic, 12 pairs of shoes, and 12 clothes and feel forgotten because of my number 13, while each Teukie hyung roll to make sure nothing is missed, no one mention the number 13. And that angkaku. Teuki hyung called the number "1", Heechul hyung "2", continue to the other, until finally I had to mention "12" instead of "13" as usual.
Until finally one said, "Kyu, no matter what, whenever, and wherever, Super Junior still 13" and because of this word again, yes, I always imagined Kibum hyung always be with us on stage, singing and dancing together. Do not wonder who is saying this, again, he is very missed, Hankyung.
Left Hankyung, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun made a new subgroup with ZhouMi and Henry, you're the one who lead them. Super Junior M.
As at the time Teuki hyung who said, "우리 는 슈퍼 주니어 - 예요 ~ ~ (u-ri-neun Syupeo June-OR ~ ~)" I also really miss that says "大 家 好, 我们 是 Super Junior - M ~ ~ (Hello everyone, our Super Junior - M ~ ~) "
Know that you are one of the Lead Dancer our group? Do you know what happened after you left? I am a substitute position, this is very difficult for me. I was always injured during training. It feels very strange, because I'm usually behind, seeing the others to dance together, now there is no one else. I feel alone (since there are no more people in front of me). Tarianmu I missed, I missed your words are not clear when speaking Korean.
I've been unable to write anymore now. My letter increasingly bad, and ugly, understood why this letter was wet, because I cried during the writing. Every time we are together as if it came back.
I should end it now, but I have to utter one word before saying goodbye.
"Hankyung hyung, think and remember that we are brothers, from Leeteuk to Kyuhyun since we became part of Super Junior. And with just one word people already know us, "SUPER JUNIOR". Forever you're a part of Super Junior and will never be forgotten, no matter what you do now, no matter what your goals, we had 12 will always be with you. "
I always felt you were at my side, even though we're apart now. Because "SUPER JUNIOR is ONE". Good luck and and take care of yourself!
-Your lovely Evil Magnae Kyu! -
Source: chloekyfoo